Let's Get Started
Are you ready to become a patient of Square One Health Solutions? Great, we’re excited to have you on board!
In an effort to minimize the delays and hassles of filling out forms at your initial visit, we have implemented an online registration process. During this process your account, medical chart, and patient portal will be established. Now, when you arrive for your initial visit there will be no paperwork or forms to fill out!
Thank you for entrusting your care with us!
Online Registration Instructions
Please read the below information carefully before starting the online registration process. When you’re ready, start the online process by “clicking” on the “Register Online” button at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions or problems with registering, please do not hesitate to call us at (480) 930-4738 and we will be happy to assist you.
Step 1: Pre-registration
- Please set aside approximately 15 minutes to complete the registration process.
- A credit card is required for registration. We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club.
- Please have all your information at hand, including health insurance and credit card, as this will help speed up the registration process.
Step 2: Registration
- Complete the online registration form. If you need any assistance with completing the form, please do hesitate to contact us at (480) 930-4738 and we will be happy to help you.
- When you submit the online registration form, an automatic confirmation email is sent to the email address that you provided. You must click the link in that email to finalize your registration and activate your Patient Portal access.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email within a few minutes, please check your spam (‘junk mail”) folder. If you are still are having problems after this, please call our office at (480) 930-4738 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Step 3: Post-registration
- Your first month's monthly Membership Fee, if applicable, will be charged to the credit card provided after submitting the online registration form. Your initial visit fee will be charge at time of service.
- Log in to your patient portal and go to the “QUESTIONNAIRES” tab and complete the all the form under “New Patient Forms”.
- Our EMR system will notify us when you submit all the new patient forms. Once we receive ALL your completed forms, we will contact you to schedule your initial visit with your Personal Physician.