Health care is a very personal experience that can have an immense effect on your life and well-being. We are truly honored by those who trust their very lives to our care, and we take this role very seriously. To us, the most important thing is that you feel comfortable and confident with the doctor that you choose to work with.
Todd A. Smith, NMD, FABNE
Dr. Smith, co-founder of T2 Health, has been a licensed, practicing Naturopathic Medical Doctor for more than 13 years.
He attended medical school at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (SCNM) in Tempe, Arizona. He graduated first in his class receiving the “Highest Academic Achievement Award.
In addition to his studies, he also served as a Teaching Assistant (TA) for many faculty members (MDs and PhDs).
He was actively involved in volunteering, medical missions, and student mentoring programs.
He was also awarded “Outstanding Student Leadership Award” in recognition of his commitment to academic excellence, the school, the community, and the advancement of the profession.
Dr. Smith, a Board-Certified Naturopathic Endocrinologist, specializes in male hormone optimization, metabolic health, and sexual health.
- Metabolic Health
- Low-T & Testosterone Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (LiESWT) for ED
- Peptides for hormone therapy and sexual health
- Low Libido (sex-drive)
- Diagnostic Penile Ultrasound
- Penile Plasma-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Therapy for ED
Tracy Peruch, NMD, DC
Dr. Peruch, co-founder of T2 Health, has been a practicing Naturopathic Medical Doctor for 12 years and a practicing Arizona Chiropractor for more than 22 years.
He attended medical school at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (SCNM) in Tempe, Arizona and chiropractic school at Life West Chiropractic College in Hayward California.
Dr. Peruch combined his two degrees to offer a wide range of knowledge and experience in treating chronic and degenerative joint conditions.
Although Dr. Peruch’s primary focus is on the treatment and correction of musculoskeletal conditions, he also enjoys and has been practicing Aesthetic Medicine for more than 12 years.
- Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease
- Plasma-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Therapy for pain
- Plasma-Rich Plasma (PRP) Facial Rejuvenation
- Peptides for joint and muscle pain, and medical aesthetics.
- Chronic Joint and Muscle Pain
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Low Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (LiESWT) for Pain
- PDO Threads